Pixel Avatar is a full service StartUp Branding Agency specializing in creating Brand Logos & Business Stationary. With 6+ years of experience, we have worked with 500+ clients covering various industries like FMCG, Food, IT & Consulting, Education & Training, Real Estate, ITES, Health Care, Pharma etc.
Our work is summarized in these simple words, “Consider, Logo. Delivered”
Designing an effective logo requires more than graphical skills. One needs to understand the brand, its customers, competitors and the message you want to convey through the logo.
As part of the logo design process, we also design Corporate Identity, which goes well with the positioning of the brand. To maintain brand uniformity across your communication, we design print collateral templates for business cards, letter heads, envelop, PowerPoint and Microsoft Word templates in a single shot.
How Pixel Avatar does it, you wonder?
It’s simple, we believe in our process of work!
- Client Expectations
- Our Team kicks-off logo design projects with some good, quality conversations with the client. Team aim to learn as much as possible about the company culture, values and the way they do business, and then inject that message into the logo design.
- Industry standards
- Knowing the audience will give us some clues as to where you need to take the logo, style wise. Our team will do strenuous research and gather crucial information about the customers they are catering to.
- Where is it used?
- This is really essential for the logo design process because it tells the designer what should and shouldn’t be done from a design point of view.
- We ask our designers to come up with exactly 100 ideas before we decide on the right one. The reason behind this is simple; the only way to separate the good from the bad is to have a lot of things to pick from.
- Draft Designs
- After we are done with our sketching process, we do pick 5-7 best ideas and create some initial designs, these are ideas which have the chance to make our client truly stand out in the market.
- The refinement stage is the longest one because it involves a lot of back and forth regarding the improvements and changes for the presented logo drafts. Colors, details and various bells and whistles are added, changed and thrown away during logo refinement stage.
- Consider, Logo. Delivered
- As you can imagine, a great logo is not the end but the beginning of a great brand identity. That’s why if you need a logo, with Pixel Avatar ‘Consider, Logo. Delivered’